Wednesday 19 September 2012

manual sandwich makers not your machine kind

Hey, this is an impromptu post.. I just wanted to share with you my ratings for different japanese imported sandwich makers. I have a total of 4 sandwich makers that i bought over a course of a year. How well the sandwich is made depends on whether you got the correct size of bread. and since those bread from your common supermarket are all standard sizes. it can become difficult to achieve a perfectly good sandwich. =) The best Sandwich maker so far that I have gotten was from japan and it ain't cheap. I gotten mine from Jbox <-- click the link to go there. I recently bought the panda shaped sandwich push style maker. and it worked perfectly better than my other sandwich makers from japan... my country's bread shape is perfect for it =) and it is not messy to use.  Here are the pictures.. enjoy =) I did not want to eat it at first because it was too adorable but i decided to eat it in the end because i would be wasting bread. These is good for kids or adult who are kids at heart to bring along for lunch or a picnic. 



I filled my bread with Nutella and decorated it with wilton's black icing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment