Friday 7 September 2012

Panda Emotion Nail Art to Welcome Pandas to Singapore

Hey Guys, though I am in the middle of  mugging for my exams. I got a little distracted and did my nails instead =) Yesterday, Two Pandas from China arrived in Singapore. Kai Kai & Jia Jia, and so i decided to do my nails panda style but of course again it is not my design but I thought it was extremely  cute so I decided to try it out for myself.  The Design Came from IHaveACupcake. Click the Link to go to the design to try it out yourself -> Panda emotion Nail Art. Because she did hers on one hand with five emotions. I had to improvise the other five fingers so here are the picture. Enjoy, though it is not that perfect as i used nail polish instead of acrylic paints

Items I used in this nail art:
Posh Strengthening Base Coat
Northern Lights Holographic Top Coat "Gold"
OPI - Alpine Snow and Black Onyx
Posh Fast Drying Top Coat
Dotting tool and paint brush <-- depends on the size of your nails
A piece of paper 
 Designs on my Right hand =) 
 and Designs on my Left hand (including the thumb)

Thats about it. My next post would be about my new Disney Cookie Cutters. But it will only be after my exams which is in the month of October. 

No comments:

Post a Comment