Wednesday 27 June 2012

New Polishes and swatches =)

Hey guys,  so my posts would be a little slow now since i start school this week. But the polishes that I bought a few days ago have finally arrived so I did some swatches. so enjoy =)
I bought 3 Glitter Gal duo chrome colours, nail polishes that have two colour shades. =) From the left : Contorted Mauve, Twisted Jealousy and Hell-Bent Blue.
From the left : Purplish gray nail polish, Greenish chocolate nail polish and lastly, Bluish purple nail polish. The second colour can be seen from the edge of the bottle.
 Swatches from the Glitter Gal colours, as you can see the two shades of colour. =)
 I also bought 2 of the China Glaze magnetix II Collection. Gold Fusion (A gold metallic colour) and Bond-Tastic (Copper metallic colour). Above picture shows the old design magnet as well as the new magnetix II collection magnet with three new designs (circle, grid and vertical lines).
 Gold Fusion while using the new magnet.. the designs can't really be seen =0. Guess I haven't mastered the art of using the magnets or its just the shade.  I guess I would never know. =)
Bond-Tastic while using the new magnet.
 More Swatches of the new magnet as well as the old one.  These one using China Glaze - Pull Me Close. A Bluish gray colour. 
 These one I am using Led Magnetic Polish, A violet and pink mix colour.
 Using Led Magnetic Polish, Red and Green.
 My Display Wheel.

These picture is to show the OPI Spiderman collection shatter as well as their Greenish and Gold duo chrome. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment