Tuesday 19 June 2012

Hie guys, so i finally painted my nails after leaving it to breath for 2 weeks and i tired a design from this website. its called a tap manicure <-- click the link to see the tutorial.. here is the picture below 
I used opi -> black onyx and opi ds series -> DS Fantasy 

Alrite, now for the fun part... pictures from my baking with my lonely self today =) hope u guys enjoy.. i used betty crocker pre-made batter today.
first up is betty crocker 's sugar cookies.. i used all the small cookies cutters today. As I could make more but don't you think they look adorable =)



After it has done its time in the oven. And as you can see from right to left, how the cookies from being out of shape to it retaining its shape. 
see the differences from both pictures. top and bottom.

Second or was it third batch of cookies in the oven.








Finished all the sugar cookie batter.

 Secondly, with have betty crocker's wholemeal chocolate chip cookies.
 on to the cookie tray.
 Cooking in the oven.

 see how it spreads from a teaspoon drop of cookie batter, you get these huge cookie.







When baking is done, remember to clean the area as well as put your cookies into an air tide container... Red container, my mum got for me to put my cookies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment