Friday 29 June 2012

China Glaze Magnetix II Collection Swatches

Hie all, I got more swatches for you guys from the china glaze magnetix II collection. Since i couldn't help myself, I have gotten 3 more colours. POSITIVELY IN LOVE, CON-FUSED? and SPARKS WILL FLY.  oh and mum had gotten 2 OPI glitter shades. TAKE THE STAGE and PROS & BRONZE. So I decided to swatch those too. here are the pictures, do enjoy. 
 5 new polishes. =)
orange glitter shades up close.
Full swatched nail wheel.
closer view for the orange glitter shades. personally, considering I am not that fond of orange shades, i prefer the lighter orange shade as it can be layered over other polishes. 
I swatched the green magnetix polish (Con-fused?) while using both the first collection magnet as well as the second collection magnet. And comparing the other 2 magnetix polishes i gotten, the green one gave the best results. Ps : since china glaze magnets are not as strong as the other brand magnets. it is crucial to hold the magnet over your nail or fake nail a lot longer to let the polish design to dry and set so it doesn't run.
 The blue magnetix polish (Sparks will Fly) again while using both magnets. this one gave the second best results. though the star shaped design run out of shape before it dried. I guess it takes practice to make it perfect.
Lastly, the magenta magnetix polish (Positively in love). it shows results but it is the worst out of the 3 polishes. a lot design did not stay in shape. for example is the star and the checked design. I guess i did not allow the polish to dry first before putting the top coat. Anyway, since there isn't any swatches for the II collection for the magnetix polishes from china glaze, I hope these pictures would help you decide whether you want to purchase this collection. but personally, I like all the colours in this collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment