Saturday 16 March 2013

Easter themed Cookies =D

Hey, I have been going crazy over making Cut out Cookies in every flavour (ginger/sugar/butter/vanilla) that I can make them in. That means I have been collecting a lot of different types of cookie cutters. To the point that I want to try out making my own shapes using hard plastic boards and cutting out shapes. And if I save enough money, I was thinking of getting a projector to help me design my cookies. *Obsessed much??* But making cookies help me cope with stress from school. It makes me happy and helps me get motivated to carry on in life. 

Anyway enough about me, Easter and Good Friday is coming early this year. Thus I decided to try Easter themed Cookies. Its my first time so go easy on me.. I am to apologized that my post will be short as I did not take that many pictures this time. But never the less, Hope you guys comment and enjoy =D

Easter Bunny- using an easter bunny head cutter. The picture below, uses the same cutter but a different design. Its more of an easter bunny looking back.

The Collection of Easter Egg Chicks - using a regular easter egg cutter =). Ain't they cute?









Easter Egg Baskets - My first time using a basket-weave  decorating tip (wilton tip 47) with stiff royal icing to make these cute little easter baskets. and with the grass decorating tip (wilton tip 233).
And let us not forget that easter is to bless Jesus for raising again after dying on the cross on good friday. Thus I used the cross cutters to make these cute little cross designs.  May God Bless everyone.
Since Spring is coming. Though we don't have spring here. I still think it is a wonderful season. that includes Autumn. =D. I made these butterflies.
Lastly, Easter is about ducks, chicks and Rabbits and pastal colours. =) Here is a picture of a lonely duck among rabbits =)

No comments:

Post a Comment