Sunday 15 July 2012

New Nail Design (Flower Manicure)

Hey Guys, I changed my layout since some of you guys thought my blog layout was weird. So give me comments on what you guys think. Anyway, I did a new nail art design. Simply by using konad stamping art and the new OPI Outrageous Neon Minis. So here are the pictures so enjoy. =)
Items I used in my Manicure
  1. Poshe Nail Strengthening Base Coat
  2. Orly - White Tips (French Manicure Polish) *2 Coats* Main Colour.
  3. Konad Stamping Plate M54 with Konad's Black Special Polish (5ml)
  4. China Glaze - Pool Party (Neon Pink Colour) for one of the flower petals. *use a toothpick, dotter or a find paint brush to colour in the petals.
  5. OPI Outrageous Neon Mini - Formidably Orange and Seriously Purple *like step 4 colour in the petals in which ever colour you like* for me since I can't make a decision. I just coloured in both colours alternating from each finger. (e.g : coloured orange on my 4th and index finger and the rest is purple.)
  6. Allow the layers of polish to dry for a few minutes (prevents the colour from smudging) before going on to step 7
  7. Apply Top Coat (Poshe Fast Drying Top Coat)
And Your Done

That is the pattern I used in the M54 Konad Plate. The two flower design below the butterfly design.
 Finished Design

Both My Left and Right Hands...I am Left handed so My right design looks better. Right hand (top) Left Hand (bottom)

Picture created by the Fuzel App. I love the Fuzel app by Not A Basement Studio. They also created the Manga Rock 2 app. if ya interested in manga.

No comments:

Post a Comment