Monday 9 July 2012

first attempt at making Mac & Cheese from scratch =)

Hie all... I am back with food stuff =).. these time i made Mac & Cheese from scratch while following the recipe from the sorted food website. Mac & Cheese (Sorted) <-- Click the website for the recipe, ingredient and a video on how to make it.  I followed the ingredients and how to make it.. but I did not really follow the measurements at all. I just made it as i like it. And I added diced portobello mushrooms pre-cooked with butter before adding it to the mac & cheese. And I only used Mozzarella cheese and red cheddar. It was kind of tasteless so I added salt to season. Pictures below.
 Mac & cheese in the oven. 
 After it is done.. 
A Scoop on the plate 
Combined picture using the app called fuzel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment