Tuesday 22 May 2012

I couldn't stand having my nails bare.

Hie again, So I could not stand my nails being very plain and bare. So I decided to paint my nails again. after a week of letting it breathe =D *note that its important to let your nails breathe for at least a week or so after you remove your nail polish*. these design, I am not sure if its been done before but since I haven't seen it online, I shall take it as my own twist on the classic French manicure. Hope you guys enjoy.
okay, here a collage on my design. the first picture is the polishes and tools I used, starting for left, 
Posh : nail strengthening base coat
Orly : White Tips
China Glaze: ghoulish glow
China Glaze: Wireless Holographic Top Coat
Posh : Fast Drying Top Coat
Folk Art : Pure Black (Acrylic Paint)
A Fine Paint Brush
A Dotting Tool
A Nail Tweezers for picking up the gems
Your gem wheel.  
The bottom left is my actual design. and the bottom right, is my design that glows. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment