Wednesday 16 May 2012

2nd Attempt at my rainbow cupcakes... using pre-made cake batter

Hie all, this is obviously my second attempt at the rainbow cupcake, from the previous post, it can be seen that my rainbow cupcakes did not really show the different layers of colour so i decided to try again. and as it turns out. it was much better. as seen from the pictures below. I had extra cake mix so my bff and I decided to just play around with the colours and mix and match. some turn out pretty cool =D. Next time i would probably just make a huge rainbow cake with icing.










 as you can see my end product was a success. see the different layers from purple, blue, green, yellow orange and red (below picture). not only does the inside look really pretty.. so does the outside (above picture) =D

 Below this section is just  us having some fun with the black icing from wilton plus using the different tips. =D










No comments:

Post a Comment