Sunday 10 February 2013

Belated Birthday Cupcakes for sis, Chinese New Year Cupcakes & CNY Nail art =D

Hey Guys, these is going to be a really long post.  As I have 3 things to to talk about and show pictures =D. First off, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL. Its the year of the snake =D. Moving on. The 3 things I want to talk about today is 
1. Champagne Cupcakes for my sister's birthday =D
2. Chinese New Year Cupcakes (red velvet and snake design)
3. Chinese New Year Snake Nail art =D.

So Enjoy the pictures =D

Champagne Cupcakes 






















Chinese New Year Cupcakes (Red Velvet and Snake Design) first time
Its not really that red. I know.. not enough red food colouring =p But considering its my first time.. its pretty good.
 Snakes made out of fondant. Took 2 days to finish all the pieces.














 The finished design 

Chinese New Year Snake Nail Art Design

The design is not mine. but I changed the colour.
 Colours I used for the design.
 Left and Right Hand


No comments:

Post a Comment