Monday 5 November 2012

Super Cute and Adorable Panda Cookie Cutters

Hey Guys, I recently bought these cute and adorable panda cookie cutters. Thus My Cookie Cutter Collection have increased *PS: I apologize for the bad quality pictures. I forgot to charge my camera batts the day before so I end up using my Iphone to do it instead.
So today I have for you pictures of me testing these cutters out =) so enjoy and do comment. I used pre-made dough for this testing. =) but I added a few extra ingredients to 1 packet of the pre-made dough to make it look dark brown. Yes I know panda's are suppose to be black and white  but seriously who eats black cookies. its just not appetizing at all so I would make do with dark brown cookie dough.  for these testing I use a total of 2 betty crocker's sugar cookies. 1 packet i leave it as it is and the 2nd packet, following the instructions to make the dough but I additionally added 5 tablespoon of cocoa powder, extra 2 teaspoon of white sugar or caster sugar which ever you like for taste as it will be tasteless without it and estimated half teaspoon black gel food colouring <-- this are for your preferences, add as you like. Below are the pictures so do enjoy them. =)
 The base layer for the panda cookies *The Body* 

 Cutting out white parts for the body  


 Cutting out the face. Ain't they adorably cute.  


 Finished Panda Cookies. 
*Below, had extra Dough so I tried marbling. *Did not really go so well as after a few kneading, the dough became a dirty grayish yellow colour * But nevertheless some turned out quite nice and they tasted awesome, if I say so myself. 















 *Below finally all baked and ready to be eaten. 



No comments:

Post a Comment