Wednesday 1 August 2012

Sponge Nail Art

Hey Guys, I know it has been a long time since i post something up. As I am currently busy with school work. But since today I repainted my nails. I would show you, What I have done.  I did two manicures as I did not really like the first one.
my first attempt at sponge nail art was using real polishes from Orly sweets collection. I did not really like the final results
So I redid them using acrylic paint purple and blue (it was easier to apply than nail polish). and I was satisfied with the final results thought it isn't as nice as hers. this pattern, I followed cutepolish's tutorial on the glowing skyline.. click the link to go watch the tutorial -> glowing skyline
Here are the final pictures of both my nail art using sponge.


No comments:

Post a Comment