Tuesday 28 August 2012

Pink Rose Sparkle

Hey Guys.. I know it has been so long since I posted something but no worries.. I have a new design for you guys to comment.. as i am gonna post another up real soon regarding dessert making. Stay tune and Enjoy =)
Items i used = Poshe Nail Strengthening Base Coat, Poshe Super Fast Drying Top Coat, OPI (Black Onyx) and China Glaze Crackle Glaze (Glam-More) for the tip though i made it that it did not crack.. =)
deco stickers I used.. u can used any stickers that have rose pattern on them or a combination of black and pink. Bought mine from Daiso (if u are in asian countries)
and the finished product.. hope u guys like it.. especially easy for those who are in the rush or busy like me =)

2 comments:

  1. I surprise how a lot of effort you place to make this type of great informative web site. Thank you for such a wonderful post.

    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to have my nails polish later. :)

    Kesh
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete